- Ed Robbins. Solvers for Type Recovery and Decompilation of Binaries. PhD thesis, University of Kent, 2017.
Articles in journal, book chapters
- Samer Abdallah. Automatic Differentiation using Constraint Handling Rules in Prolog. arXiv preprint arXiv:1706.00231, 2017.
- Henning Christiansen and Maja H Kirkeby. On proving confluence modulo equivalence for Constraint Handling Rules. Formal Aspects of Computing, 29(1):57-95, 2017.
- Emanuele De Angelis, Fabio Fioravanti, Alberto Pettorossi, and Maurizio Proietti. Program verification using constraint handling rules and array constraint generalizations. Fundamenta Informaticae, 150(1):73-117, 2017.
- Maja H Kirkeby and Henning Christiansen. Confluence and Convergence in Probabilistically Terminating Reduction Systems. arXiv preprint arXiv:1709.05123, 2017.
- Alejandro Serrano and Jurriaan Hage. Constraint handling rules with binders, patterns and generic quantification. Theory and Practice of Logic Programming, 17(5-6):992-1009, 2017.
- Nada Sharaf, Slim Abdennadher, and Thom Frühwirth. Visualization of Constraint Handling Rules: Semantics and Applications. arXiv preprint arXiv:1706.01755, 2017.
- Thom Frühwirth. Implementation of Logical Retraction in Constraint Handling Rules with Justifications. In 21st International Conference on Applications of Declarative Programming and Knowledge Management (INAP 2017), 2017.
- Daniel Gall and Thom Frühwirth. A Decidable Confluence Test for Cognitive Models in ACT-R. In International Joint Conference on Rules and Reasoning (RuleML+RR 2017), July 2017.
- Vincent Nys and Danny De Schreye. Transforming Coroutining Logic Programs into Equivalent CHR Programs. In , April 2017.
- Nada Sharaf, Slim Abdennadher, and Thom Frühwirth. A Rule-Based Approach for Automatic Interaction Detection and Annotation. In 21st International Conference Information Visualisation (iV2017), July 2017.
- Nada Sharaf, Slim Abdennadher, and Thom Frühwirth. CHR-Graph: A Platform for Animating Tree and Graph Algorithms. In 21st International Conference Information Visualisation, IV, pages 11-14, July 2017.
- Nada Sharaf, Slim Abdennadher, and Thom Frühwirth. Using Rules to Animate Prolog Programs. In Proceedings of the Doctoral Consortium, Challenge, Industry Track, Tutorials and Posters hosted by International Joint Conference on Rules and Reasoning 2017 (RuleML+RR 2017), 2017.
BACK TO INDEX