Books and proceedings
- Slim Abdennadher. Rule-based Constraint Programming: Theory and Practice. Habilitationsschrift, Institute of Computer Science, LMU, Munich, Germany, July 2001.
Articles in journal, book chapters
- Krzysztof R. Apt and Eric Monfroy. Constraint programming viewed as rule-based programming. TPLP, 1(6):713-750, 2001. ISSN: 1471-0684. [doi:10.1017/S1471068401000072]
- Thom Frühwirth and Slim Abdennadher. The Munich Rent Advisor: A success for logic programming on the Internet. TPLP, 1(3):303-319, 2001. ISSN: 1471-0684. [doi:10.1017/S1471068401001181] Keyword(s): applications.
- Slim Abdennadher and Christophe Rigotti. Using confluence to generate rule-based constraint solvers. In R. De Nicola and H. Sondergaard, editors, PPDP01l, pages 127-135, September 2001. ACM. ISBN: 1-58113-388-X. Keyword(s): confluence.
- Slim Abdennadher and Matthias Saft. A visualization tool for Constraint Handling Rules. In A. Kusalik, editor, WLPE01, December 2001.
- Thom Frühwirth. On the Number of Rule Applications in Constraint Programs. In A. Dovier, M. Chiara Meo, and A. Omicini, editors, Declarative Programming - Selected Papers from AGP 2000, volume 48 of ENTCS, pages 147-166, June 2001. Elsevier. Keyword(s): complexity, termination.
- Joost Geurts, Jacco van Ossenbruggen, and Lynda Hardman. Application-Specific Constraints for Multimedia Presentation Generation. In MMM '01: Proc. 8th Intl. Conf. on Multimedia Modeling, pages 247-266, November 2001. Keyword(s): applications.
- Armin Wolf. Adaptive Constraint Handling with CHR in Java. In T. Walsh, editor, CP01, volume 2239 of LNCS, pages 256-270, 2001. SV. ISBN: 3-540-42863-1. Keyword(s): Java, extensions.
- Armin Wolf. Attributed Variables for Dynamic Constraint Solving. In Proc. 14th Intl. Conf. Applications of Prolog, pages 211-219, October 2001. Prolog Association of Japan. Keyword(s): implementation, extensions.
- Martin Sulzmann. TIE: A CHR-based Type Inference Engine. Technical report TR2001/27, University of Melbourne, deptcw, 2001. Keyword(s): type systems.
- Ekkehard Krämer. A Generic Search Engine for a Java Constraint Kit. Diplomarbeit, Institute of Computer Science, LMU, Munich, Germany, January 2001. Keyword(s): search, Java.
BACK TO INDEX