Books and proceedings
- Marža Teresa Escrig Monferrer and Francisco Toledo Lobo. Qualitative Spatial Reasoning: Theory and Practice --- Application to Robot Navigation. IOS Press, 1998.
Articles in journal, book chapters
- Ester Martinez-Martin, Maria Teresa Escrig, and Angel P. del Pobil. A Qualitative Acceleration Model Based on Intervals. ADCAIJ: Advances in Distributed Computing and Artificial Intelligence Journal, 2(2), 2013. ISSN: 2255-2863. [WWW] Keyword(s): Model-based reasoning, Qualitative reasoning, Spatial reasoning.
- M. Falda. Spatial Reasoning with Integrated Qualitative-Metric Fuzzy Constraint Networks. Journal of Universal Computer Science, 16(11):1390-1409, 2010.
- Z. Shan, C. Jin-yi, and WAN Jun-peng. QSRM: An Implementation Method for Qualitative Spatial Reasoning with Constraint Handling Rules. Journal of Changshu Institute of Technology, pp 90-94, 2010.
- Ester Martžnez-Martin, M. Teresa Escrig, and Angel P. Del Pobil. Qualitative Velocity Model: Representation, Reasoning and Application. In Jon Sneyers and Thom FrŁhwirth, editors, CHR12l, pages 66-81, September 2012. KULCW, Technical report CW 624. [WWW] [PDF] Keyword(s): applications, CHR 2012, CHR 2012.
BACK TO INDEX