Books and proceedings
- Thom Frühwirth and Frank Raiser, editors. Constraint Handling Rules: Compilation, Execution, and Analysis. March 2011. ISBN: 978-3-83-911591-6. Keyword(s): implementation, complexity, optimizing compilation, parallelism, priorities.
- Edmund S.L. Lam. Parallel execution of Constraint Handling Rules -- Theory, Implementation and Application. PhD thesis, School of Computing, Department of Computing Science, National University of Singapore, 2011. Keyword(s): parallelism, implementation.
Articles in journal, book chapters
- Edmund S.L. Lam and Martin Sulzmann. Concurrent goal-based execution of Constraint Handling Rules. TPLP, 11:841-879, 2009. [POSTSCRIPT] Keyword(s): parallelism.
- Amira Zaki, Thom Frühwirth, and Ilvar Geller. Parallel Execution of Constraint Handling Rules on a Graphical Processing Unit. In Jon Sneyers and Thom Frühwirth, editors, CHR12l, pages 82-90, September 2012. KULCW, Technical report CW 624. [WWW] [PDF] Keyword(s): parallelism, implementation, CHR 2012, CHR 2012.
- Andrea Triossi. Boosting CHR through Hardware Acceleration. In Jon Sneyers, editor, CHR11l, pages 1-3, September 2011. GUC, Technical report. Note: Invited talk. [PDF] Keyword(s): implementation, parallelism, CHR 2011, CHR 2011.
- Hariolf Betz, Frank Raiser, and Thom Frühwirth. Persistent Constraints in Constraint Handling Rules. In A. Wolf and U. Geske, editors, WLP '09: Proc. 23rd Workshop on (Constraint) Logic Programming, 2010. Universität Potsdam. [WWW] Keyword(s): parallelism, semantics.
- Frank Raiser and Thom Frühwirth. Exhaustive Parallel Rewriting with Multiple Removals. In Slim Abdennadher, editor, WLP10l, September 2010. [WWW] Keyword(s): parallelism.
- Tom Schrijvers and Martin Sulzmann. Transactions in Constraint Handling Rules. In M. Garcìa de la Banda and E. Pontelli, editors, ICLP08l, volume 5366 of LNCS, pages 516-530, December 2008. SV. [doi:10.1007/978-3-540-89982-2_44] Keyword(s): parallelism.
- Martin Sulzmann and Duc Hiep Chu. A Rule-Based Specification of Software Transactional Memory. In M. Hanus, editor, LOPSTR08prel, 2008. [WWW] [PDF] Keyword(s): parallelism.
- Martin Sulzmann and Edmund S.L. Lam. Parallel execution of multi-set constraint rewrite rules. In S. Antoy, editor, PPDP08l, pages 20-31, July 2008. ACM. [doi:10.1145/1389449.1389453] Keyword(s): parallelism.
- Martin Sulzmann, Edmund S.L. Lam, and Peter Van Weert. Actors with Multi-Headed Message Receive Patterns. In D. Lea and G. Zavattaro, editors, COORDINATION '08: Proc. 10th Intl. Conf. Coordination Models and Languages, number 5052 of LNCS, pages 315-330, May 2008. SV. [doi:10.1007/978-3-540-68265-3_20] Keyword(s): parallelism.
- Edmund S.L. Lam and Martin Sulzmann. A Concurrent Constraint Handling Rules Semantics and its Implementation with Software Transactional Memory. In DAMP '07: Proc. ACM SIGPLAN Workshop on Declarative Aspects of Multicore Programming, January 2007. ACM. [WWW] Keyword(s): parallelism.
- Marc Meister. Concurrency of the preflow-push algorithm in Constraint Handling Rules. In CSCLP'07: Proc. 12th Intl. Workshop on Constraint Solving and Constraint Logic Programming, pages 160-169, 2007. Keyword(s): algorithms, parallelism.
- Martin Sulzmann and Edmund S.L. Lam. Compiling Constraint Handling Rules with Lazy and Concurrent Search Techniques. In K. Djelloul, G. J. Duck, and M. Sulzmann, editors, CHR07l, pages 139-149, September 2007. [PDF] Keyword(s): CHR 2007, parallelism, CHR 2007, CHR 2007.
- Marc Meister. Fine-grained Parallel Implementation of the Preflow-Push Algorithm in CHR. In M. Fink, H. Tompits, and S. Woltran, editors, WLP '06: Proc. 20th Workshop on Logic Programming, T.U.Wien, Austria, INFSYS Research report 1843-06-02, pages 172-181, February 2006. Keyword(s): algorithms, parallelism.
- Thom Frühwirth. Parallelizing Union-Find in Constraint Handling Rules Using Confluence. In M. Gabbrielli and G. Gupta, editors, ICLP05l, volume 3668 of LNCS, pages 113-127, October 2005. SV. Keyword(s): confluence, algorithms, parallelism.
BACK TO INDEX