Articles in journal, book chapters
- Thom Frühwirth Jon Sneyers, Danny De Schreye. Probabilistic legal reasoning in CHRiSM. In Evelina Lamma and Terrance Swift, editors, ICLP13l, volume 13(4--5) of TPLP, pages 769-781. CUP, August 2013. [PDF]
- Jon Sneyers, Wannes Meert, Joost Vennekens, Yoshitaka Kameya, and Taisuke Sato. CHR(PRISM)-based Probabilistic Logic Learning. In Manuel Hermenegildo and Torsten Schaub, editors, ICLP10l, volume 10(4--6) of TPLP, pages 433-447. CUP, July 2010. [doi:10.1017/S1471068410000207] Keyword(s): probabilistic CHR, CHRiSM, extensions.
- Jon Sneyers, Daniel De Schreye, and Thom Frühwirth. CHRiSM and Probabilistic Argumentation Logic. In Henning Christiansen and Jon Sneyers, editors, CHR13l, pages 39-52, July 2013. KULCW, Technical report CW 641. [WWW] [PDF] Keyword(s): CHRiSM, applications, CHR 2013, CHR 2013.
- Colin Nicholson and Danny De Schreye. Relevancy analysis as a basis for improved tabling in CHRiSM. In Elvira Albert, editor, Proceedings of the 22nd International Symposium on Logic-Based Program Synthesis and Transformation,, pages 100-114, September 2012. [WWW]
- Henning Christiansen and Amr Hany Saleh. Modeling Dependent Events with CHRiSM for Probabilistic Abduction. In Jon Sneyers, editor, CHR11l, pages 48-63, September 2011. GUC, Technical report. [PDF] Keyword(s): abduction, probabilistic CHR, CHRiSM, CHR 2011, CHR 2011.
- Jon Sneyers and Danny De Schreye. Probabilistic Termination of CHRiSM Programs. In German Vidal, editor, LOPSTR11prel, 2011. Keyword(s): termination, CHRiSM, probabilistic CHR.
- Florian Geiselhart, Frank Raiser, Jon Sneyers, and Thom Frühwirth. MTSeq -- Multi-touch-enabled music generation and manipulation based on CHR. In P. Van Weert and L. De Koninck, editors, CHR10l, July 2010. KULCW, Technical report CW 588. [WWW] [PDF] Keyword(s): CHR 2010, CHRiSM, applications, CHR 2010, CHR 2010.
- Jon Sneyers. Result-directed CHR Execution. In P. Van Weert and L. De Koninck, editors, CHR10l, July 2010. KULCW, Technical report CW 588. [WWW] [PDF] Keyword(s): CHR 2010, CHRiSM, probabilistic CHR, CHR 2010, CHR 2010.
- Jon Sneyers and Danny De Schreye. APOPCALEAPS: Automatic Music Generation with CHRiSM. In G. Danoy and others, editors, 22nd Benelux Conference on Artificial Intelligence (BNAIC 2010), Luxembourg, October 2010. Keyword(s): CHRiSM, applications.
- Jon Sneyers, Wannes Meert, and Joost Vennekens. CHRiSM: Chance Rules induce Statistical Models. In F. Raiser and J. Sneyers, editors, CHR09l, pages 62-76, July 2009. KULCW, Technical report CW 555. [PDF] Keyword(s): CHR 2009, probabilistic CHR, CHRiSM, extensions , CHR 2009, CHR 2009.
BACK TO INDEX