- Peter Van Weert. Extension and Optimising Compilation of Constraint Handling Rules. PhD thesis, K.U.Leuven, Belgium, May 2010. [WWW] [PDF] Keyword(s): implementation, optimizing compilation, Java.
- Jerzy Karczmarczuk. Programming for the Humanities. In Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Computer Supported Education, CSEDU 2016, Portugal, pages 298-305, 2016. SCITEPRESS - Science and Technology Publications, Lda. ISBN: 978-989-758-179-3. [WWW] [doi:10.5220/0005791202980305] Keyword(s): Abstraction, Constraint programming, Logic, Non-determinism., Prolog.
- Andrea Triossi. Boosting CHR through Hardware Acceleration. In Jon Sneyers, editor, CHR11l, pages 1-3, September 2011. GUC, Technical report. Note: Invited talk. [PDF] Keyword(s): implementation, parallelism, CHR 2011, CHR 2011.
- Edmund S.L. Lam and Martin Sulzmann. Finally, A Comparison Between Constraint Handling Rules and Join-Calculus. In T. Schrijvers, F. Raiser, and T. Frühwirth, editors, CHR08l, pages 51-66, 2008. RISC Report Series 08-10, University of Linz, Austria. [PDF] Keyword(s): CHR 2008, related formalisms, CHR 2008, CHR 2008.
- Martin Sulzmann, Edmund S.L. Lam, and Peter Van Weert. Actors with Multi-Headed Message Receive Patterns. In D. Lea and G. Zavattaro, editors, COORDINATION '08: Proc. 10th Intl. Conf. Coordination Models and Languages, number 5052 of LNCS, pages 315-330, May 2008. SV. [doi:10.1007/978-3-540-68265-3_20] Keyword(s): parallelism.
- Ben Krause and Tim Wahls. jmle: A Tool for Executing JML Specifications via Constraint Programming. In Formal Methods: Applications and Technology, volume 4346 of LNCS, pages 293-296, 2007. SV. [doi:10.1007/978-3-540-70952-7_19]
- Martin Sulzmann and Edmund S.L. Lam. Compiling Constraint Handling Rules with Lazy and Concurrent Search Techniques. In K. Djelloul, G. J. Duck, and M. Sulzmann, editors, CHR07l, pages 139-149, September 2007. [PDF] Keyword(s): CHR 2007, parallelism, CHR 2007, CHR 2007.
- Paolo Pilozzi and Danny De Schreye. Scaling termination proofs by a characterization of cycles in CHR. Technical report CW 541, KULCW, Leuven, Belgium, April 2009. [WWW] Keyword(s): termination .
BACK TO INDEX