- Rafael Caballero, Yolanda Garcia-Ruiz, and Fernando Saenz-Perez. Debugging Datalog Programs Through CHRs, 2012.
- Gregory M. Flanagan. Conceptual Requirement Validation for Architecture Design Systems. Master's thesis, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, September 2011.
- Henning Christiansen and Bo Li. Approaching the Chinese Word Segmentation Problem with CHR Grammars, September 2011.
- T.W.D. Jongstra. Inequality Reasoning for Qualitative Models using Constraint Handling Rules. Bachelor thesis, University of Amsterdam, December 2011.
- Eric Monfroy. Constraint Handling Rules by Thom Frühwirth, Cambridge University Press, 2009, 2010. Note: Book review (to appear in Theory and Practice of Logic Programming). [doi:10.1017/S1471068410000074]
- Marcos Aurélio de Almeida Silva. Constraint Handling Object-oriented Rules with Disjunction (CHORD). Master's thesis, Federal University of Pernambuco, Recife, Brazil, February 2009. [WWW] Keyword(s): disjunction, search.
- Adrian Kostrubiak. Integration of Java Generics Into The extttjmle Tool Within The Eclipse IDE. Honors thesis, Dickinson College, 2009. [PDF]
- Cleyton Mário de Oliveira Rodrigues. Components and Theorem Proving with Constraint Handling Rules. Master's thesis, Federal University of Pernambuco, Recife, Brazil, 2009.
- Mathias Wasserthal. An extensible platform for the analysis of graph transformation systems using Constraint Handling Rules. Diploma thesis, Ulm University, February 2009. Keyword(s): Graph Transformation Systems, related formalisms.
- Scientific Software & Systems Ltd.. Company Profile: Solving problems with proven solutions, 2008. [WWW]
- Martin Magnusson. Deductive Planning and Composite Actions in Temporal Action Logic. Master's thesis, Department of Computer and Information Science, Linköping University, Sweden, 2007. Note: Thesis No. 1329.
- Ersha Rahimikia. Detecting non-termination in Constraint Handling Rules. Master's thesis, Dept. Computing and Software, McMaster University, 2007. Keyword(s): termination, termination.
- Gerrit van den Geest. Constraints for Type Class Extensions. Master's thesis, Utrecht University, April 2007. Keyword(s): type systems.
- Atze Dijkstra, Gerrit van den Geest, Bastiaan Heeren, and S. Doaitse Swierstra. Modelling Scoped Instances with Constraint Handling Rules. Note: Rejected by ICFP '07, 2007.
- Maryam Bavarian. Design and analysis of biological sequences using Constraint Handling Rules. Master's thesis, Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, Canada, 2006. [WWW] Keyword(s): applications.
- Olivier Bouissou. A CHR library for SiLCC. Diplomarbeit, Technical University of Berlin, Germany, January 2005.
- Hariolf Betz. A linear logic semantics for CHR. Diplomarbeit, University of Ulm, Germany, October 2004. [POSTSCRIPT] Keyword(s): semantics, linear logic.
- Wei-Ngan Chin, Martin Sulzmann, and Meng Wang. A Type-Safe Embedding of Constraint Handling Rules into Haskell. Honors Thesis, School of Computing, National University of Singapore, 2003. Keyword(s): type systems, implementation.
- Thomas Hecksher, Sune T.B. Nielsen, and Alexis Pigeon. A CHRG model of the ancient Egyptian grammar. Note: Unpublished student project report, Roskilde University, Denmark, December 2002. Keyword(s): applications, linguistics.
- Frank Morawietz and Philippe Blache. Parsing Natural Languages with CHR. Note: Unpublished Draft, 2002. Keyword(s): applications, linguistics.
- Ekkehard Krämer. A Generic Search Engine for a Java Constraint Kit. Diplomarbeit, Institute of Computer Science, LMU, Munich, Germany, January 2001. Keyword(s): search, Java.
- Matthias Schmauss. An Implementation of CHR in Java. Diplomarbeit, Institute of Computer Science, LMU, Munich, Germany, November 1999. Keyword(s): implementation, Java.
- M. Bjareland. Proving consistency in K-IA chronicles---An implemention of PMON. Master's thesis, Dept. of Information and Comp. Science, Linkoepings Universitet, 1996.
- Holger Meuss. Konfluenz von Constraint-Handling-Rules-Programmen. Diplomarbeit, Institut für Informatik, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, Germany, 1996. Keyword(s): confluence.
BACK TO INDEX