Articles in journal, book chapters
- Nada Sharaf, Slim Abdennadher, and Thom Frühwirth. Visualization of Constraint Handling Rules: Semantics and Applications. arXiv preprint arXiv:1706.01755, 2017.
- Nada Sharaf, Slim Abdennadher, and Thom Frühwirth. CHRAnimation: An Animation Tool for Constraint Handling Rules, pages 92-110. Springer International Publishing, Cham, 2015. ISBN: 978-3-319-17822-6. [WWW] [doi:10.1007/978-3-319-17822-6_6]
- Nada Sharaf, Slim Abdennadher, and Thom Frühwirth. A Rule-Based Approach for Automatic Interaction Detection and Annotation. In 21st International Conference Information Visualisation (iV2017), July 2017.
- Nada Sharaf, Slim Abdennadher, and Thom Frühwirth. CHR-Graph: A Platform for Animating Tree and Graph Algorithms. In 21st International Conference Information Visualisation, IV, pages 11-14, July 2017.
- Nada Sharaf, Slim Abdennadher, and Thom Frühwirth. Using Rules to Animate Prolog Programs. In Proceedings of the Doctoral Consortium, Challenge, Industry Track, Tutorials and Posters hosted by International Joint Conference on Rules and Reasoning 2017 (RuleML+RR 2017), 2017.
- Nada Sharaf, Slim Abdennadher, and Thom Frühwirth. A Rule Based Approach to teach Mathematics using Animation. In Supplementary Proceedings of the RuleML 2016 Challenge, Doctoral Consortium and Industry Track hosted by the 10th International Web Rule Symposium, RuleML 2016, New York, USA, July 6-9, 2016., 2016.
- Nada Sharaf, Slim Abdennadher, and Thom Frühwirth. A Rule-Based Approach for Animating Java Algorithms. In Information Visualisation (IV), 2016 20th International Conference, pages 141-145, 2016. IEEE.
- Nada Sharaf, Slim Abdennadher, Thom Frühwirth, and Daniel Gall. Animating Cognitive Models and Architectures: A Rule-Based Approach. In Christoph Benzmerb=uller, Geoff Sutcliffe, and Raul Rojas, editors, GCAI 2016. 2nd Global Conference on Artificial Intelligence, volume 41 of EPiC Series in Computing, pages 253-265, 2016. EasyChair. ISSN: 2398-7340.
- Maged Shalaby, Slim Abdennadher, Nada Sharaf, and Ghada Fakhry. Learning Instance-Level Constraints in Folksonomies for Semi-supervised Clustering using CHR. In 29nd Workshop on (Constraint) Logic Programming (WLP 2015), pages 79-88, 2015. [PDF]
- N. Sharaf, S. Abdennadher, and T. Frühwirth. DiagrammaticCHR: A Diagrammatic Representation of CHR Programs. In 2015 19th International Conference on Information Visualisation, pages 121-126, July 2015. ISSN: 1550-6037. [doi:10.1109/iV.2015.31] Keyword(s): constraint handling, program visualisation, visual languages, CHR program diagrammatic representation, DiagrammaticCHR, animation, constraint handling rules, general purpose language, visualization features, Animation, Color, Joining processes, Semantics, Solids, Syntactics, Visualization, Constraint Handling Rules, Program Animation, Visual Language.
- Slim Abdennadher, Ghada Fakhry, and Nada Sharaf. Implementation of the Operational Semantics for CHR with User-defined Rule Priorities. In Henning Christiansen and Jon Sneyers, editors, CHR13l, pages 1-12, July 2013. KULCW, Technical report CW 641. [WWW] [PDF] Keyword(s): implementation, priorities, CHR 2013, CHR 2013.
- Nada Sharaf, Injy Hamed, and Slim Abdennadher. Tagging Reasoning System using CHR. In Henning Christiansen and Jon Sneyers, editors, CHR13l, pages 61-69, July 2013. KULCW, Technical report CW 641. [WWW] [PDF] Keyword(s): applications, CHR 2013, CHR 2013.
- Ghada Fakhry Slim Abdennadher and Nada Sharaf. Towards The Implementation of Source-to-Source Transformation Tool for CHR Operational Semantics. In Gopal Gupta, editor, LOPSTR13prel, 2013.
- Slim Abdennadher and Nada Sharaf. Visualization of CHR through Source-to-Source Transformation. In Agostino Dovier and Vìtor Santos Costa, editors, Technical Communications of the 28th International Conference on Logic Programming (ICLP'12), volume 17 of Leibniz International Proceedings in Informatics (LIPIcs), Dagstuhl, Germany, pages 109-118, 2012. Schloss Dagstuhl--Leibniz-Zentrum fuer Informatik. ISBN: 978-3-939897-43-9. ISSN: 1868-8969. [WWW] [doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.4230/LIPIcs.ICLP.2012.109]
BACK TO INDEX