Books and proceedings
- A. Wolf, Th. Frühwirth, and M. Meister, editors. W(C)LP '05: Proc. 19th Workshop on (Constraint) Logic Programming, volume 2005-01 of UIB, February 2005. [WWW]
- Th. Frühwirth and M. Meister, editors. CHR04l, May 2004. Keyword(s): CHR 2004.
- Marc Meister. Concurrency of the preflow-push algorithm in Constraint Handling Rules. In CSCLP'07: Proc. 12th Intl. Workshop on Constraint Solving and Constraint Logic Programming, pages 160-169, 2007. Keyword(s): algorithms, parallelism.
- Marc Meister, Khalil Djelloul, and Jacques Robin. A Unified Semantics for Constraint Handling Rules in Transaction Logic. In C. Baral, G. Brewka, and J. S. Schlipf, editors, LPNMR '07: Proc. 9th Intl. Conf. Logic Programming and Nonmonotonic Reasoning, volume 4483 of LNCS, pages 201-213, May 2007. SV. [doi:10.1007/978-3-540-72200-7_18] Keyword(s): semantics.
- Martin Kaeser and Marc Meister. Implementation of an F-Logic Kernel in CHR. In T. Schrijvers and Th. Frühwirth, editors, CHR06l, pages 33-47, July 2006. KULCW, Technical report CW 452. [PDF] Keyword(s): CHR 2006, CHR 2006, CHR 2006.
- Marc Meister. Fine-grained Parallel Implementation of the Preflow-Push Algorithm in CHR. In M. Fink, H. Tompits, and S. Woltran, editors, WLP '06: Proc. 20th Workshop on Logic Programming, T.U.Wien, Austria, INFSYS Research report 1843-06-02, pages 172-181, February 2006. Keyword(s): algorithms, parallelism.
- Marc Meister, Khalil Djelloul, and Thom Frühwirth. Complexity of a CHR Solver for Existentially Quantified Conjunctions of Equations over Trees. In F. Azevedo and others, editors, CSCLP '06: Proc. 11th Annual ERCIM Workshop on Constraint Solving and Constraint Programming, volume 4651 of LNCS, pages 139-153, June 2006. SV. ISBN: 978-3-540-73816-9. [doi:10.1007/978-3-540-73817-6_9] Keyword(s): complexity, algorithms.
- Marc Meister and Thom Frühwirth. Complexity of the CHR Rational Tree Equation Solver. In T. Schrijvers and Th. Frühwirth, editors, CHR06l, pages 77-91, July 2006. KULCW, Technical report CW 452. [POSTSCRIPT] Keyword(s): CHR 2006, complexity, algorithms, CHR 2006, CHR 2006.
BACK TO INDEX