Articles in journal, book chapters
- Ester Martinez-Martin, Maria Teresa Escrig, and Angel P. del Pobil. A Qualitative Acceleration Model Based on Intervals. ADCAIJ: Advances in Distributed Computing and Artificial Intelligence Journal, 2(2), 2013. ISSN: 2255-2863. [WWW] Keyword(s): Model-based reasoning, Qualitative reasoning, Spatial reasoning.
- Lledů Museros Cabedo and Marža Teresa Escrig. Modeling Motion by the Integration of Topology and Time. j-jucs, 9(9):1096-1122, 2003. [WWW]
- Marža Teresa Escrig and Francisco Toledo. Autonomous robot navigation using human spatial concepts. Intl. Journal on Intelligent Systems, 15(3):165-196, February 2000.
- Marža Teresa Escrig and Francisco Toledo. A Framework Based on CLP Extended with CHRs for Reasoning with Qualitative Orientation and Positional Information. J. Visual Languages and Computing, 9(1):81-101, 1998.
- Ester Martžnez-Martin, M. Teresa Escrig, and Angel P. Del Pobil. Qualitative Velocity Model: Representation, Reasoning and Application. In Jon Sneyers and Thom FrŁhwirth, editors, CHR12l, pages 66-81, September 2012. KULCW, Technical report CW 624. [WWW] [PDF] Keyword(s): applications, CHR 2012, CHR 2012.
- Ester Mart'inez-Martžn and M. Teresa Escrig. A General Qualitative Spatio-Temporal Model Based on Intervals. In QR2011: 25th International Workshop on Qualitative Reasoning, 2011.
BACK TO INDEX